Assertive Southern California Criminal Defense Lawyer Fights for Justice
Experienced Manhattan Beach attorney defends individuals accused of crimes
At the Law Offices of J. Patrick Carey in Manhattan Beach, California, he knows that criminal charges can carry severe and long-lasting consequences. If you find yourself involved in a criminal case, securing a respected lawyer is one of the best actions you can take to protect your interests. Pat had spent his entire legal career in the criminal justice system, working as a prosecutor for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office before opening his criminal defense practice. As a certified criminal law specialist by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, he takes pride in helping individuals in Los Angeles County, including Manhattan Beach and other Beach Cities, who are facing felony and misdemeanor accusations.
Knowledgeable counselor provides strategic representation for defendants
From his boutique law firm, Pat only takes on the number of clients he can handle with care. This allows him to passionately represent every client who enlists his services. When you choose Pat as your attorney, you can count on his:
- Aggressive advocacy — At trial and in negotiations outside the courtroom, he will go head-to-head with prosecutors to defend your rights.
- Strategic defense — He will meticulously analyze the collected evidence as he develops a strong, personalized defense for you. His experience as both a prosecutor and a defense attorney in California allows him to consider all angles of a criminal charge.
- Excellent reputation — He has earned a solid reputation for his skill, persistence and record of favorable outcomes. When he pleads his clients’ cases, judges and prosecutors pay attention.
He can help you address your legal challenges and work toward a resolution to your case.
Accomplished lawyer defends Californians facing serious criminal charges
Pat provides criminal defense for clients accused of a wide range of felonies and misdemeanors, including:
- DUI and drug crimes — Being charged with a drug or alcohol crime can have wide-ranging results, from license suspension to career limitations. Pat assists clients facing DUI and drug crime accusations and work hard to help them avoid harsh sentences.
- Assault — Prosecutors can ask courts to impose serious punishments for violent crimes. Pat strives to build solid cases for defendants charged with sex crimes, domestic violence and other forms of assault.
- White collar crimes — If you are suspected of committing fraud or another financial crime, it is crucial to have an attorney who is experienced in white collar defense cases. Pat will work with the prosecutor’s office to identify a resolution or plea deal that allows you to get back to your life, and he will fight your charges when they aren’t warranted.
He also defends clients accused of arson, burglary and other serious crimes.
Call for a free consultation with a California criminal defense lawyer
Call the Law Offices of J. Patrick Carey in Manhattan Beach, California at 310-526-2237 or contact us online to make an appointment for your free initial consultation.